Logistics and Transport Coordinator- Royal Mail
As an Onsite Coordinator for Royal Mail, you will work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organisation. Each plays an important role in managing candidate onboarding activities and building candidate relationships often providing candidates with their first impression of Manpower and our client.
The ideal person will be consultative, driven, dynamic and will work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to leave active recruitment or scheduling behind and step into more of a consultative role.
What’s in it For You?
- excellent salary and commission
- An award winning learning and development package
- working for prestigious client- The Royal Mail Group
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Based onsite at chelmsford
- Ensuring the smooth onboarding of staff
- Responsible for creating and maintaining schedules and rotas for staff
- Will be main point of contact between Manpower and client
- will offer solutions for staffing and ensure a consultative and professional approach
- Will help with recruitment of new staff when needed
- Strong consultative background- either recruitment, estate agency etc.
- Must be a strong personality- able to fit in well with industrial environment
- Must be organised, professional, dynamic
- Must have a strong scheduling or coordination background
- Industrial background / logistics/ manufacturing would be beneficial
- Must be willing to recruit and get stuck in where needed
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 for immediate consideration or click apply!
Job Reference: TT1042
Salary: Excellent bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP