Onsite Consultant / Team Leader
£22K – £26K + Quarterly Bonus + Company Benefits
An excellent opportunity for Onsite Consultant / Team Leader to join our clients business based in Chelmsford.
This is a customer facing role where you will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all stakeholders, manage contractors and adhere to tight deadlines while providing a first class service.
The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated with a commitment to providing a quality service. You will need to have outstanding organisational skills and a proven ability to deliver ensuring all work is conducted in accordance with the company’s values and standards.
- Daily assessment of volume requirements, forecasting, and planning upcoming recruitment campaigns
- Managing driver driving hours, booking into shifts and ensuring legal compliance hours are met
- Arranging assessment training as per clients’ needs
- Regular review meetings with the client to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions
- Managing the weekly payroll process
- Implementing and managing administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Collating, analysing and managing site performance against critical metrics, reporting to senior management monthly
- Identifying areas of process improvement and implement strategies to Running day-to-day operations – check-in /out shift, daily / problem solving and issues, reports, and back office admin
- Organising and continually monitoring clients staffing requirements on various shift patterns
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Advertising job vacancies on all available media
- Screening, interviewing and registering candidates
- Carrying out and keeping record of all on-site inductions
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Delivering to set KPIs as agreed with site management
- A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
- Previous recruitment or contract management experience – experience working onsite would be desirable
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- The ability to work to deadlines is essential
- Strong motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles
- Good planning, communication and organisational skills at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company Pension and other benefits
- Holiday entitlement starting at 23 days plus bank holidays
Tap apply or Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT1497
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus, company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP