HR and Recruitment consultant- onsite at the MOD
Salary: £22,000 – £25000 DOE per annum & performance bonus scheme
Location: 3 days at Gosport Client site and 2 days in Fareham or 5 days in Gosport Client Site if easier
This is a truly consultative role in which you will be working as an integral part of a Manpower Enterprise client. As a successful contract consultant, you will look after the contractual HR operational tasks for your client, including recruitment. You will adopt a partnership approach with both Manpower and the client and provide expertise on their recruitment, HR and employee management processes.
As Contract Consultant, you will have recruitment experience, gained either via an agency or in-house. You will be a creative thinker with outstanding attention to detail along with strong organisational skills. You must hold some experience of HR Processes and be aware of UK employment legislation. You should also be a strong team player with flexibility to travel or occasionally work outside standard business hours to meet the needs of our client.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary and commission with regular reviews
- SC clearance checked- this is paid for by the business
- excellent opportunities for progression within manpower group
- flexibility in working and where you are based from
- an award winning learning and development programme
- excellent benefits package
Working alongside the account manager, you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment in your region
- Accurately managing the compliance process (criminal record checks, proof of right to work etc.)
- Ensuring all Manpower and client systems are accurately updated in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining local client relationships with key stakeholders
- Verifying and submitting payroll on a weekly/monthly basis
- HR administration including absence management, disciplinary and grievance processes
- Production of management information
You will need to have experience of working to strict SLAs and deadlines along with a passion for high quality service delivery, with strong IT skills.
The role can be based in either Gosport or Fareham, but there will be a requirement to be in Gosport a minimum of 3 days per week.
Please call Nikita on 07585558186 if interested, or click apply!
Job Reference: TT0942
Salary: (from £2k bonus)
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP