Manpower -Onsite Service Delivery Manager
Manpower has an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our operation working for our prestigious telecommunications strategic client
The Service Delivery Manger (SDM) is responsible for the Operational Delivery of their region including HR, Recruitment and Client Governance. The SDM must ensure all sites are covered from a delivery and resource perspective ensuring our service delivery is not impacted.
Reporting into the Account Manager, this role will involve working in close partnership with the Senior Management Team, account wide on-site Operational Delivery teams and internal departments. In addition to leading client discussions on our national account key HR/KPI Metrics and on-site delivery.
The SDM is responsible for the timely planning and deployment of recruitment activity for temp delivery, as well as ongoing performance reporting and analysis of key trends within the national strategic account.
Managing onsite and remote teams is a key part of the role through effective engagement, coaching and leadership capability.
* Consultative client approach on local/national insight – deployment of strategies
* Delivery against SLA Metrics
* Effective timely forecasting
* Understanding market trends and industry sector
* Work closely with colleagues ensuring best practice methods / insight is utilised
* Attend and lead Calls and Meetings with client and key stakeholders.
Job Reference: TT0692
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Asap