We are looking for an experienced PPC and paid media specialist to join our team to implement and optimise our marketing and attraction activities across search and social media channels. You will work within our Digital Marketing team, collaborating with both our Brand Managers and our Attraction Team, to acquire, engage and retain candidates and clients.
* To manage the implementation and optimisation of all paid media strategies and plans, across search (particularly Google AdWords and Bing) and social media (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat), in line with ManpowerGroup marketing and attraction strategies
* To report and analyse performance and make recommendations for improvement and optimisation across channels.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Activate integrated marketing and attraction campaigns across all paid media channels, focused on customer acquisition, retention and e-CRM
* Manage PPC campaigns across both search and social, optimising budget for maximum delivery and performance
* Perform keyword research and advise on appropriate targeting strategies for paid media campaigns
* Devise and execute tactical e-marketing campaigns designed to generate leads
* Measure and report on campaign performance; analyse ROI of online marketing activities and take appropriate action to improve performance
* Liaison with marketing colleagues and, where appropriate, external providers on the performance of e-marketing campaigns, making informed recommendations to improve performance
* Co-manage digital agency relationships.
A role for a mid-weight paid media marketing professional – ideally from a corporate/professional services environment.
* Creative and commercially minded
* Project management ability
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Ability to form strong and effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation, presenting at the highest level
* Confident, resourceful and a “can do” attitude
* Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues widely varied.
* Experience of implementing integrated digital campaigns with evidence of success
* Strong experience with PPC platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, etc.)
* Experience implementing social media advertising
* Experience managing and optimising media budgets
* Familiar with Google Analytics
* Analytical skills – ability to interpret statistical data
* Strong communication (both written and verbal)
* Proven project and campaign management ability
* Understanding and ability to interpret technical information.
* Familiar with DotMailer or similar email marketing tools
* Previous experience using website Content Management Systems (CMS)
* Ability to write/edit HTML and CSS code.
* Paid media CTRs and conversion rates
* Website traffic metrics
* Social footprint increased
* Email marketing campaigns implemented and response rates improved
* Improved strategy and understanding of our clients’ / candidates’ online requirements.
If you have the above experience click the link below to apply – Interviews taking place next week!
Job Reference: TT0738
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP