Your next great job in recruitment? Think Manpower, 60 years in the making.
If you’ve got that little extra spark, zest and drive, we want to hear from you.
A job as a Pre Sales Consultant with Manpower opens doors to many exciting career journeys and opportunities. This could be your first step on your career ladder toward Account Management, Team Leader and even Sales Director.
* Money motivated?
* Competitive with unbelievable drive to succeed?
* Positive outlook?
* Any Sales / Recruitment Background?
You probably have all the skills needed to succeed as a Pre Sales Consultant – you just don’t know it yet. Imagine that spark of yours having the power to connect people with meaningful work every day. That’s not just what we do, it’s who we are.
What’s in it For You?
* A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
* Big money to be earned
* Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
We are looking for someone who is seeking an opportunity to develop in the full sales process cycle. You could be a new starter or someone that has a proven track record in Sales & Marketing.
Full training and online support will be provided for further professional development.
Your Duties will include:
- Working as part of the pre sales team carrying out market research and actively prospecting potential key clients in both the private and public sectors to support the key account directors.
- Generating new business leads for the strategic business on a weekly basis as well as gaining appropriate meetings with potential clients for the sales directors.
- Creating new strategies to promote the company’s capabilities through various communication channels
- Keeping up to date with market trends and business development which could affect the position of the company to win business
- Strategically working with colleagues in other arms of the organisation to help develop business on a global scale
- Maintaining the key client database, recording all contact with businesses in the individual sectors
- The desired candidate needs to meet the following criteria
- Have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Have a sharp eye for attention to detail
- Have to be an organised individual with a high level of communication skills and be comfortable working in a target related environment
- Be comfortable engaging with manager and director level prospects to elevate new business leads
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a small team, as well as being highly self-motivated with a good level of business acumen
* Tap apply
* Connect with your recruiter Sabeya Ali on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
* Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
* Call chat now 07515 325 251
Job Reference: TT1138
Salary: Up to £9 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: ASAP