Principal Delivery Consultant – Engineering
Competitive Salary – HIGH OTE – Global company, great opportunity.
If you are currently working in Engineering Recruitment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Regarded as one THE best recruitment businesses to work for and represent in this sector, we offer exceptional On-boarding and training, a generous commission package, a vibrant and supportive culture and the long term career opportunity to build and develop your career.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in Engineering. You should be smart, professional, adaptable, capable, ambitious and be looking to take the next step in your career. You will lead a successful working team in servicing a global company and giving high class service
You MUST have experience of working in recruitment within engineering the recruitment sector and should be able to demonstrate success in delivering an exception client service and be used to working under pressure to deliver on agreed objectives and tight timelines.
What’s in it For You?
- Excellent basic salary, alongside an extremely generous commission structure.
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the market, such as BSkyB, BT, Capgemini and many, many more!
- A clear structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training function covering all aspects of the recruitment function, some of our leaders only joined the business less than 3 years ago
- Big money to be earned – Plus perks including 5* trips and awards ceremonies.
- Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
- Tap apply
- Connect with your recruiter (Emma Sweeney) on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
Job Reference: TT1115
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP