We are looking for an experienced Production Planner with experience in the manufacturing industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Planner to work within a well-established engineering and manufacturing business based within the Greater Manchester region.
It is desirable that you have experience working within engineering and have an understanding of various types of components.
Daily duties include:
- Creation, preparation and allocation of job numbers for all product orders
- Issuing bills of materials (BoM) for all order products, including overseeing the allocation of product serial numbers.
- Initiation of the method of manufacture for orders classed as a Project , if products and components are to be made in house or to be subcontracted, with creation of stock records for components manufactured (MA) or bought out (BO)
- Timely preparation of Purchase Requisitions and orders in the Unity system
- Rising specific purchase orders against suppliers, when required.
- Liaising with other departments on materials
- Planning individual resource and the assistance of the Production Manager and Workshop supervisor.
- Collation of all product parts, including in house, stores kits and subcontracted parts.
- Overseeing the product production process, addressing any problems in a timely manner.
- Update of order production notes on a weekly basis for the Production Manager
- Other duties, as directed by the Production Manager.
You will be looking to earn £23,750 per annum with possibilities to earn overtime bonuses.
The shift rota will consist of Mon- Fri 07:30-16:15
37.5 hours per week.
32 days holiday (including bank holidays per year), free secure parking to add to this excellent package.
For more information please call Kimberley on 01133889450
Job Reference: DT1942
Salary: Up to £23750 per annum + overtime bonuses
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Full time
Job Start Date: Asap