Southampton – £18K – £21K
ManpowerGroup Solutions, the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup are the market leaders in delivering Managed Service Programmes.
The role of the Programme Administrator is to support the operational process and delivery of ManpowerGroup Solutions managed service programme to our clients. The Programme Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Programme Professionals and Programme Director to deliver a service driven culture.
The Programme Administrator will be responsible for first line support of the Vendor Management System (VMS), ensuring the compliance of the recruitment process is adhered to; this includes supporting the programme offices, the client, the suppliers and the contingent workers, ensuring customer satisfaction. Supporting the Programme Director in enhancing the recruitment tool of choice in line with the client’s requirements, ensuring all testing is completed. The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for coordinating the on boarding for any identified candidates from the client, working with the Assignment Managers, contingent workers and suppliers to ensure a successful on boarding experience.
Furthermore, the Programme Administrator will support on designated projects; supporting the Programme Office as required.
First Line Support
Offer timely 1st line support for all queries and ensure they are acknowledged, investigated and resolved within agreed timescales
- Any queries unable to be resolved locally, manage escalations to relevant helpdesk to support timely resolution
- Manage resolution log via appropriate software
Responsible ensuring collation and maintenance of the correct data in the VMS
- Manage error logs in timely manner to ensure errors do not affect recruitment or invoice run
- Support Business Analyst with changes following file errors as well as the creation and collation of regular management reporting
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss issues and
- Run adhoc reports as and when required
Manage offers for pre identified candidates; working closely with Hiring Managers, contingent workers and payroll team to ensure smooth on-boarding process
- Coordinate new starters working with payroll and suppliers
- Coordinate suppliers on a day to day basis ensuring process and documentation is being adhered to, escalating any issues to Programme Director
- Attend weekly meetings with pay roll providers to ensure no starter issues
Key Skills Required
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including issue resolution
- Self starter – able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the ManpowerGroup team
- Experience of working with e-Recruitment and VMS technology, would be an advantage
- Not afraid of conflict and experience of conflict resolution
*Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say ‘Hi’.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT1398
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP