Programme Manager (Client Relationship Manager)
Salary competitive + Quarterly Incentives + Company Benefits
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Programme Manager to take responsibility for the strategic and operational delivery of TAPFIN managed service solutions to our clients.
The Program Manager will have overall responsibility for all aspects of the Workforce Solutions Programme. Engagement with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs. This role involves the development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best practice resourcing processes.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of the managed service programme to our client
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level client relationships across all business areas including HR, procurement, finance and business line managers. External you will be responsible for developing high level partnership relationships with external suppliers, vendors and consultancies.
- Responsible for the strategic vision and development of the MSP programme
- Responsible for all aspects of the operational programme, infrastructure and operational environment
- Responsible for managing the strategic relationships with all partners including technology providers, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors.
- Responsible for issue resolution
- Responsible for all MSP commercial decisions
- Responsible for TAPFIN service line expansion, including SOW MSP adoption and Alternative Workforce Models (Direct Source and FMS)
- Responsible for client business unit or new acquisition expansion into the MSP service
Client Service Delivery
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with client through; the timely delivery and placement of permanent staff, management of delivery through the most effective sourcing strategy without compromising on quality. Sourcing channels will include: internal candidates, referrals, third party supplier management and possibly service providers under a SOW.
External Communication Management
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery team.
- Update and transfer of all information regarding vacancies
- Development of the clients employment brand / reputation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use.
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a ‘win-win’ situation
Internal Communication Management
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at TAPFIN feeding back account status and progress to line manager and board level.
- Responsible for maintaining account information including: organisational structures, business plans and recruitment plans.
- The role is hands on and you will be required to supplement the team’s activities and supplement key aspects of their role as required.
- Managing a team of 2 Program Professionals cover sourcing requirements across EMEA and APAC, with additional admin support from our shared service centre
- Responsible for team management including performance, development, training, setting and reviewing team objectives, ensure effective knowledge sharing and skills transfer amongst the team
- Responsible for developing an extremely motivated team-working environment by engendering team spirit.
- Responsible for effectively handling conflict, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earns the respect of those around you. You will lead the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour standards.
- Achieve individual sales targets and also ensure team targets are met.
* Tap apply * Connect with your recruiter Sabeya Ali on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
* Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
* Call chat now 07515 325 251
Job Reference: TT1260
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: APRIL