£25K – £28K + OTE
ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non- technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
We are the market leaders in MSP – the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
ManpowerGroup Solutions has identified the need for a Programme Professional to join a new team and take responsibility for a specific section of the operational process and delivery of a managed service solution. The Programme Professional will be responsible for delivery and compliance and for ensuring a service driven culture.
As the Programme Professional you will account manage contractor vacancies through the end to end recruitment process on behalf of the client recruiting line managers. You will be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, you will lead on designated projects; resourcing/recruitment audits and implementation of resourcing/recruitment programmes. You will work and consult with clients to formulate and tailor new “value-add” propositions/projects and advise clients on aspects of recruitment and utilisation / optimisation of their workforce.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Manager level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / business areas.
- Pro-active contractor recruitment planning with business managers.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing (via Preferred Suppliers), screening, offer and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business.
- Responsible for candidate management, candidate experience and for promoting the client as an employer of choice at all time and via our suppliers.
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- Identify new suppliers to support any ‘gaps in supply’ of skills/roles. Supporting Programme Manager with supplier negotiations and contract set up as required.
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with the Preferred Suppliers.
- Conduct supplier reviews as required by the programme
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Supporting Programme Manager in achieving set KPI’s and SLA’s across the Programme including time to fill
- Provide contractor recruitment specialist skills and knowledge that a client does not have in-house to enhance business performance and impact.
- Assemble and analyse data/facts available, to investigate and understand problems then consider a range of possible options
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- CIPD or professional qualification an advantage
- Experienced recruiter at all stage of the recruitment process – either In-house or agency
- Experience of working or recruiting within engineering discipline would be a distinct advantage
- Ideally have knowledge of the contractor recruitment process and related legislation
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Recruitment / resourcing background (preferably in outsourcing / managed vendor resourcing environment)
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Self-starter – able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the TAPFIN team
- Ability to write detailed documents including project plans; process documents, and client proposals
- Experience of change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Knowledge of working with e-Recruitment and Vendor Management System (VMS) technology
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive basic salary and quarterly bonus.
- Excellent coaching culture and Talent team.
- Full benefits package including holiday, pension scheme and memberships
Interested in joining our vibrant results orientated team?
If you are an driven individual, looking to develop your skills within the recruitment sector, we would love to hear from you. To apply or find out more call Sabeya 07515325251 or click ‘apply’
Job Reference: TT1081
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP