INTERNAL OPPORTUNITY – Project Co-ordinator – Manpower Convenience
Base location flexible – Requirement for extensive UK travel
- Do you enjoy working on multiple projects?
- Are you an effective organiser who is deadline focused?
- Are you a strong communicator with a bubbly, outgoing personality, enabling you to work effectively with Senior Management in Manpower Convenience?
- Are you technologically proficient in all areas of project management?
- Do you drive and are you willing to travel across the UK to attend meetings with various project owners?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions – we would like to hear from you!
Project Coordinator Job Duties:
- Gets to know all members of a team, including their strengths that ensure the right Project team members are selected at all times.
- Co-ordinates tasks from team members that relate to the completion of specific projects
- Supports with administrative duties to help tasks to complete
- Designs time plans and schedules for a project and makes necessary adjustments if and when problems arise
- Participates in educational opportunities to stay up to date on project techniques and industry standards
- Reads professional publications to keep up with changes in the business world
- Keeps upper management in the loop by preparing project updates and presentations that showcase a project’s value and status
- Stays familiar with company policies and goals and works to make sure that all members of a project team adhere to set standards If this exciting role sparks an interest, please inform your Line Manager in the first instance, then send your application , highlighting why you would be suitable.CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS – 28 MARCH 2018
Job Reference: TT0850
Salary: Car Allowance
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP