Account Coordinator – 9 Months FTC
Location Bristol BS1 6BX
As part of the Babcock recruitment Hub you will work closely with the Account Director and Recruitment Business Partners to provide admin support to the Recruitment team through the end to end recruitment process.
- Supporting Onsite Account Managers in end to end recruitment administration activity
- Posting and releasing positions through the VMS system
- Managing actions with in the VMS system to support Account Managers
- Pre-screening candidates as required
- Scheduling interviews including booking rooms, sending confirmation emails and collecting candidates from reception.
- Managing the Recruitment Centre central mailbox
- Answering general enquiries from the Central recruitment mailbox
- Collating multiple reports
- General ad hoc recruitment activities
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Must have proven track record working within an administration and coordination role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organisational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A personable, can do attitude
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Achievement Orientation – Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusion
Job Reference: TT1448
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP