Location; Bristol with travel to Farnborough 2 days per week (expenses paid)
Working in the Bristol centre of excellence, the Account Coordinator will work closely with the Experis Managed Service teams to ensure the smooth running of the QinetiQ account.
- Coordination of the Master Vendor accounts for defined areas of the QinetiQ business
- Point of contact for QinetiQ managers, Experis recruitment, and management teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Liaising with QinetiQ managers regarding new vacancies and requirements
- Engaging with the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers about those vacancies
- Preparing 3rd party CVs for presentation to the client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for client inspection.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Processing offers from hiring managers and relaying relevant information to the Experis recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Engaging with the QinetiQ hiring managers to confirm offer acceptance or negotiate as required
- Liaising with the Experis Account Management and recruitment teams to ensure delivery to the client
- Responding to hiring managers and HR with queries regarding candidates, contractors or previous workers
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager.
On boarding and compliance
- Working with the QinetiQ Security team and Experis compliance teams to ensure all new starters have the required paperwork and security checks completed
- Liaising with QinetiQ hiring managers and QinetiQ Security Teams to ensure desk space is available and confirming start dates
- Compiling induction packs for new starters and taking them through the induction process
- Maintain offer tracker and use this to help with Purchase Orders, invoices and perm rebates.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Keeping the excel database updated with all new roles released, CV’s submitted, interviews arranged and offers made
- Use the in-house CMS systems to coordinate vacancies and move to completion
- Maintain and update Client KPI and spreadsheets.
- Gathering information for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Compiling ad hoc reports for Experis and QinetiQ stakeholders around SLA performance as requested
- Experience in a customer focused role dealing with internal and external stakeholders, with demonstrable potential to progress further into the business
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent computer skills such as Excel, Outlook and other MS Office application
- Good reasoning skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge would be beneficial
Job Reference: TT1512
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP