The Account Director is a key leadership role within the Experis Enterprise division. The Account Director is responsible for leading the UK arm of a global account based in the South West, incorporating account management, project management and delivery teams in the UK.
Key focus of the role is on the strategic development of client relationships across all lines of the business, ensuring exceptional operational delivery and developing opportunities for growth in our service lines.
- Working in large, complex organisation, managing workforce MSP solution with broad ranges of skills needed to deliver on service commitments and exceed client expectations
- Experience navigating the constraints and pressures of a commercial environment, leveraging commercial astuteness to drive productivity and growth
- Sector knowledge advantageous, relevant experience to be a highly effective communicator at all levels and be able to quickly install confidence in your authority as an expert
- Led virtual teams both onsite with the client and offsite, building relationships across multiple functions
- Experience of Vendor Management Solutions, Applicant Tracking Systems and similar technologies
- Managing P&L and understanding the different elements that drive performance
- Leverage data and analytics generated within programmes to improve the operational performance and provide insights to clients
- Looking for business development opportunities to enhance service offerings and increase wallet share
- Drive forward new initiatives across the programme which improve ManpowerGroup profitability and the client experience
- Experience of leading client accounts including the deployment of VMS systems, communications strategies and effective reporting
- Deep knowledge of the Financial Services or IT Sectors
- Deep understanding or capacity to develop a deep understanding of Experis service lines and products
- Organised and efficient – able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
- Engaging and authentic – easily and effectively engages people, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Great connector – being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Be accountable. Able to always deliver on commitments
Job Reference: TT1325
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP