Qinetiq is a British multinational defence technology company headquartered in Farnborough, Hampshire. It is the world’s 52nd-largest defence contractor measured by 2011 defence revenues, and the sixth-largest based in the UK.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for managing the Permanent recruitment across all business areas to maximise the number of placements made by Experis and build strong relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively build strong relationship with line managers to forecast demand and maximise number of placements made
- Networking the client and contractor population to obtain potential information that will lead to new business.
- Identifying new business such as ECM or Statement of work opportunities where possible.
- Regular contact and meetings with line managers and project teams to gain information about demand, new business and to promote the Experis service
- Maintaining a stakeholder map ensuring all relevant decision makers or line managers are met on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis when possible.
- Resolving contractor and client issues to ensure project teams are very happy with the service
- Create and update Account Management plans. Present these regularly to senior management and convey your client understanding on a quarterly basis to the resource pool (to increase their understanding).
- Plans strategy & tactics before calling/meeting a client to maximise opportunity & achieve desired outcome.
- Effectively handles concerns/objections & knows when to close deals.
- Uses networks skills to create/develop opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in Permanent recruitment.
- Strong account management track record for complex, large scale clients.
- Prior experience in an on-site environment would be highly advantageous or ability to demonstrate awareness of demands of this type of environment especially for the on-site interviews with the client.
- Experience of client meetings.
- Experience of managing client situations.
- IT recruitment background
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Strong IT skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service etc).
- Good understanding of clients’ market sector & knowledge of competitors.
- Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude.
- Empathy with clients’ goals and objectives – proactive in meeting these and developing ways of increasing the presence of Experis and clients success.
- Achievement Orientation – Highly motivated with a positive approach and drives activities through to conclusions.
- Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear – we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
- Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
- Be looking for what’s next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidates’ careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
- Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
- Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.
The role comes with a substantial amount of travel so the successful candidate must be prepared to work offsite 2-3 days per week where needed.
Please contact Lauren on 07515325190 for more information.
Job Reference: TT1270
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Car allowance & Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP