Jaguar Land Rover – 3-6 month contract.
An exciting opportunity to join Jaguar Land Rover as a HR & Recruitment Admin Team Leader has become available.
The successful applicant with manage the day-to-day of the onsite recruitment administration team and offsite HR Administration team, ensuring a high touch service is consistently delivered, whilst driving the team to ensure all operational activities around productivity, account profitability and customer satisfaction are retained as critical priorities at all times.
You will drive the setting of team objectives, strategic direction and development plans to ensure that not only are the contractual SLA’s and KPI’s delivered, but we constantly seek opportunity to improve the way we work as a team. This role will work closely with the senior manager to define the type and level of resources required within the team to effectively achieve the service expectation and drive strong stakeholder & candidate satisfaction.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with the RPO team and client in order to effectively manage all matters independently.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to clients and team on resourcing related matters
- Manage team on day to day basis to ensure SLA’s are met in line with contractual guidelines
- Monitor and motivate team to develop them to maximum potential
- Carry out one to one session’s to drive engagement and meet performance levels
- Respond to escalated queries in line with business requirements
- Work closely with the Recruitment teams to ensure contract timescales are met
- Utilise the contract decision tools to develop and accurately build written contracts to send to a candidate
- Utilise the Success Factors system effectively
- Ensure all documents sent out are 100% accurate
- Complete the post hire verification (PHV) document for new starters.
- Ensure the PHV accurately reflects the required fields on SAP
- Liaising with RDC’s when required
Administration tasks related to the RPO
- Open background checking case
- Supporting any manual workarounds and tracking effectively the completion of activities
- Effective participation in Audits.
- Regular update/training to keep up to date on changes to contracts
- Work with clients PRE team to ensure compliance
- Manage Email inboxes
- Support additional recruitment process eg visa and relocation process
Operational excellence and improvements
- seek and identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service, working with the account leadership team to review and progress these as required
- Experience of people management and personal development
- Demonstrate the ability to hold strategic conversations with the account leadership team and senior stakeholders highlighting your resourcing subject matter expertise and knowledge of local recruitment practices
- Relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment contract admin experience
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information such as, business emails, corporate and client communications, work templates.
- Excellent Attention to detail to ensure Accuracy levels meet legal and company policies and standards
- Experience with working within in house recruitment teams
- Experience in Data Protection protocols
- Experience of working with complex information
- Ability to excel in achieving accuracy service levels
- Ability to build effective relationships with RPO team
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel utilization skills
- PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including Google
- Experience working with ATS systems
Job Reference: TT1529
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Contract
Job Start Date: ASAP