sjb medical is seeking a highly driven and well organised individual to take on the responsibility of Candidate Resourcer / Recruitment Administrator.
You will join a welcoming team based in Blackfriars, London, on a permanent, full-time basis. In addition to a clear path for career progression and an excellent support structure, at sjb medical we guarantee an enjoyable, sociable and professional working environment along with ample rewards & incentives.
The successful candidate for this position should be professional, proactive and keen to learn new skills within the recruitment sector.
Your duties will include:
* Utilising job boards and a wide-range of candidate sourcing tools to identify relevant healthcare talent
* Promoting available positions and referral schemes to suitable candidates through email and over the phone
* Exercising courtesy and professionalism to all respondents
* Liaising with internal recruitment teams to ensure candidates are successfully taken through the recruitment process in a quick and efficient manner
* Using the recruitment database with confidence and ensuring all records are logged and maintained
As a Candidate Resourcer at sjb medical, you will earn a starting salary of £18,000 and be rewarded with a bonus structure. Your generous benefits package will include:
* Regular incentives and rewards such as early finishes and social events
* Benefits such as life assurance, company phone, travel insurance, private medical
* Continuous development & progression
* A choice of career pathways e.g. Recruitment Consultant and Compliance
* A professional environment with no micro-management
Key requirements from you include:
* Accurate PC skills
* Methodical and logical approach to working
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Organisation and prioritisation skills
If you are looking to develop your skills within the recruitment sector, we would love to hear from you.
Job Reference: TT0879
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP