This position will provide day-to-day Recruitment support to an RPO client. This role requires effective multi-tasking, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team, in order to effectively manage all matters independently.
* Ability to read, analyse,and interpret general business information such as, business emails, corporate and client communications, etc.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters executives, candidates and the public.
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
* Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
* Advanced PowerPoint and Excel utilization skills
* PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including Google.
The Recruitment Administrator will play an integral role in the recruiting process and feedback can influence workflow decisions to increase efficiency.
Strategic Thinking/ Latitude
Work will need to be aligned with specific client needs as set forth by their Manager.
Span of Control and Scope
Decisions made in this role can have a direct impact on candidate experience, accuracy of reporting and client satisfaction.
If you have the experience above apply clicking the link below.
Job Reference: TT0695
Salary: £21000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP