Recruitment Advisor – Bristol – 18-20k + Bonus.
As part of the recruitment Hub you will manage the process of hiring key talent. This involves providing excellent service against agreed performance objectives whilst following and documenting the recruitment process.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for all internal and direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
- Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
- Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
- Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
- Act as a flexible resource supporting other key clients and functions during changes in demand
- Maintaining detailed candidate and client records in line with GDPR.
- Managing the candidates progression through appropriate systems
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording key KPI information including CV submissions, interviews arranged and placements.
- Formatting CVs
- Attend regular training workshops to improve knowledge and skills
- Maintain strong lines of communication with recruitment business partners and other internal and external stakeholders
- Behave in a positive manner towards colleagues, clients and candidates
- Undertake all duties to the best of your ability in a timely manor
- Ensure that own areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently
- Any other ad hoc duties when required
- Experience in a customer/client focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress within ManpowerGroup
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Understand human potential– knowing people’s motivations, strengths and where they need to develop is critical to helping them succeed.
- Engaging and authentic – easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Brilliant feedback – making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
- Great connector – being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Organised and efficient – able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
- Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear – we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
- Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
- Be looking for what’s next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidates’ careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
- Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
- Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.
Job Reference: TT1119
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP