RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR- NO SALES
BRISTOL BS1 6BX
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team on the Jaguar Land Rover account (JLR), a British multinational automotive company.
Supporting the pro-active recruitment of niche skills, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and securing talent for a wide range of roles. Unlike other recruitment positions, the emphasis is not on volume or KPI’s. Instead, we provide a high-quality service, truly understanding the business we support, skills required and how best to attract the right people and achieve success. With this in mind, you must be willing and eager to learn so that you build the knowledge and skills required to become a credible and professional recruitment partner. This is a perfect role to take that first step into the world of recruitment.
This is purely a delivery role with no “cold calling” or sales activity.
The Source and Screen Specialist (SSS) better known as Recruitment Administrator is responsible for effectively managing multiple channels of active and passive talent. Is the first point of contact for advertising responses. Screens candidates in accordance to business guidelines and requirements, work to customer first principles
You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the existing programme and is responsible to work within the employment policies of ManpowerGroup Solutions and their clients.
You will have strong customer focus and as such, should support the client’s goals and strategy, whilst considering the service and scope of the programme.
Primary Job Functions
- Sourcing and Screening and candidate attraction methods
- Effectively network across multiple channels to drive brand awareness and support the Talent Pool
- Work with the Delivery Support Manager/Attraction team to support the candidate attraction strategy
- Manage advert response within KPI’s
- Work to customer first principles
- Working in a fast paced environment
Screening and Matching Candidates
· Deliver against SLA’s.
· Undertake briefings with the RDC’s to ensure understanding of required skills of role
· Effective screen candidates in accordance with procedures as mapped out in the recruitment process
· Ensure work to customer first principles
Effective Manage Information
· Record candidate data in line with DPA
· Keep ATS up to date with all notes and documents as laid out in the procedural guidelines
· Work to ensure Audit results are to company standards
· Mitigate risk of incorrect data flowing to various stakeholders
Required Professional Qualifications
· Utilizing multiple candidate attraction methodologies
· Pro-active approach to sourcing passive candidates
· Understanding of recruiting SLA’s
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to build effective relationships with candidates and clients
· Ability to prioritise, multi-task
· Strong customer orientation
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, policies/procedures and employment law / practices
· Ability to effectively respond to questions / escalations from managers, and candidates
· Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
· Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
· Ability to drive own performance
What’s in it For You?
- Excellent basic salary, alongside an extremely generous bonus structure.
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
- Receive recognition and earn based on your results
- You will have the opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the automotive industry
- A clear structured career path, with the support of a dedicated training from the business, management and the wider team. Many of our leaders began as recruiters.
- Full development and progression opportunities.
For more information or to register your interest please get in touch.
Job Reference: TT1464
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP