£ 18,000-£20,000per annum + career development + benefits
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP – the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a team of Internal Recruiter/Administrators to work within the GSK Link Team. The Internal Recruiter/Administrators will be responsible for providing GSK transparency of their workforce and ensure control of the on-boarding and off-boarding process. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
The Internal Recruiter/Administrators will ensure all workers are classified correctly to set GSK standards, working with GSK Link, GSK Procurement, Line Managers and Suppliers.
- Ensure timely processing of all new on boarding of workers, completing agreed checks to ensure correct classification of workers and extending workers where applicable.
- Liaise with relevant Hiring Managers to confirm/change role classification where necessary.
- Update accurately VMS (Field glass) and other tracking platforms with the original and revised (where relevant) classification.
- Other such responsibilities that will support the success of the Managed Service Programme (MSP).
- Creating and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure tasks are completed as required.
- Working with the business to ensure they have an understanding of the correct classification to be used, and support them in processing through Field glass where possible
- Connect with Managers over Skype to understand more detailed information on the resource(s) they are trying to on board to ascertain solution
What you need to bring!
Ideally have some experience of working within recruitment /resourcing /In-house / recruitment agency background (preferably in outsourcing /MSP or a managed vendor environment).
- A positive communicator with an excellent telephone manner and the confidence to deal with sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Customer focused team player with a helpful can do approach
- Articulate with strong email writing ability
- Plans ahead & ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive under pressure
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to change
- Strong IT Skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Field glass experience is beneficial but not essential
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary with generous commission
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Exciting career progression opportunities across the ManpowerGroup
If you’re interested in building your future and helping us to build ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Tap apply
- Email jo.macoy @ manpower.co.UK
- Connect with me on Linked-In – Jo Macoy | ManpowerGroup and say HI.
- Call 07786 276 074 to chat now.
Job Reference: TT0932
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP