Location BS1 6BX
As part of the Babcock recruitment Hub you will manage the process of hiring key talent into Babcock International. This involves providing excellent service against agreed performance objectives whilst following and documenting the recruitment process.
Whats in it for you?
- Be part of a fun, new team based in our brand new, social office in Central Bristol
- Award winning learning and development academy- guaranteed fast tracked career progression
- Full coaching and training
- Opportunity to earn bonus on top of a good salary
- Access to a career within manpower group- hundreds of jobs in the future!
- Constant business competitions – nights out, team building activities etc
Managing the end to end recruitment process for all Babcock internal and direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
- Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
- Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
- Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
- Act as a flexible resource supporting other key clients and functions during changes in demand
- Maintaining detailed candidate and client records in line with GDPR.
- Managing the candidates progression through appropriate systems
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording key KPI information including CV submissions, interviews arranged and placements.
- Formatting CVs
- Attend regular training workshops to improve knowledge and skills
- Maintain strong lines of communication with recruitment business partners and other internal and external stakeholders
- Behave in a positive manner towards colleagues, clients and candidates
- Undertake all duties to the best of your ability in a timely manor
- Ensure that own areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently
- Any other ad hoc duties when required
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a fun and innovative global business!
Job Reference: TT1335
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP