Recruitment Business Partner – FTC 3 Months
£20K – £24K + Bonuses + company benefits
The Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process with ManpowerGroup Solutions’ RPO client.
This will involve
- Supporting the Programme Manager (Service Delivery Manager) with end to end recruitment process to achieve intake fulfilment
- Pipeline & intake review to support Experience Day planning
- Taleo requisition management and creation
- Co-ordination of Experience Day paperwork from printing, tracking and archiving
- Day to day tracker management
- Aiding offer management in conjunction with CORE when required
- Supporting marketing to ensure consistency on the clients websites
- Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilising the campaign attraction team
- Work with CORE (where relevant) to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
- ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
- Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
- Manage Offer Negotiation process
- Candidate Engagement
Key Skills and experience required
- Experience in volume recruitment
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilising a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Understanding of recruiting metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint And Google
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
- Experience of Campaign and Assessment Centre schedule planning & analysis
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, senior stakeholder, candidates and the public
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive basic salary and bonus
- Excellent coaching culture
- Full benefits package including holiday
Interested in joining our vibrant results orientated team?
To apply or find out more call Sabeya 07515325251 or click ‘apply’
Job Reference: TT1467
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 3 Month
Job Start Date: ASAP