The Manpower Group are a market leader in the professional staffing industry. Every year, we help 3.5million talented people make their next move.
Working with some of the biggest brands in the UK, we are proud of our heritage and our brand, and are looking forward to growing our workforce to stay ahead of the game, ahead of our competition, and retain our reputation in the market as the #1 Global Leader in Professional Resourcing and Workforce Solutions.
So What’s the Role?
We’re looking for experienced recruiters that are looking for exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that. As a Consultant, jump straight into one of our highly functioning teams, where you will lead by example and guide more junior associates. You may have an existing client base that you can start working straight away, or you may need to come in and learn and build a new market from scratch – either way we’re there to support and guide you, with warm connections and candidates on our vast internal database.
Specialising in either permanent or temporary staffing, you will proactively identify and develop relationships with businesses that are looking to grow. You will work with them to identify top talent for their businesses, building relationships with current and future candidates.
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we’re building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable passive talent who are already employed
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short listing candidates for the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews and providing feedback
- Salary and rate negotiation
- Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Leading by example, supporting the more junior associates with the recruitment lifecycle
Who are we looking for?
Manpower’s biggest asset is our people. Therefore hiring the right people into our business is hugely important. Whilst experience in one of our key markets is valuable, we’re interested in people that demonstrate the aptitude and ability to deal with the fast paced and diverse industry we work in. We’ve identified key attributes that we know are demonstrated by top performers within our business:
- Drive and determination
- Growth Mindset
Job Reference: TT1166
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP