360 Recruitment Consultant
18-25k + OTE
Are you a sales focused individual? Looking your next great job in recruitment? Think Manpower, 60 years in the making.
If you’ve got that little extra spark, zest and drive, we want to hear from you.
A job as a Recruitment Consultant with Manpower opens doors to many exciting career journeys and opportunities. This could be your first step on your career ladder toward Account Management, Team Leader and even Sales Director.
* Money motivated?
* Love Social Media?
* Competitive with unbelievable drive to succeed?
* Positive outlook?
* Any Sales / Recruitment Background?
You probably have all the skills needed to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant already – you just don’t know it yet. Imagine that spark of yours having the power to connect people with meaningful work every day. That’s not just what we do, it’s who we are.
What’s in it For You?
* A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
* Big money to be earned – with even a significant lump sum for hitting achievable annual targets. Plus perks including 5* trips and awards ceremonies.
* Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
As an BD focused sales consultant, you will come in and learn our trade. Working with a team of experienced consultants, you will get to know one of our famous offerings within a local or national market. You will proactively identify and start to develop relationships with candidates that are looking for their next career move. You will work with them to identify their most marketable skills, and represent them with a number of our high profile clients. Building relationships with current and future candidates is the key to success in this role. Using social media and other methods, you will keep in touch with and network around those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring Manpower are the talent destination of choice within their chosen markets.
* Tap apply
* Connect with your recruiter Emma Sweeney on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
Job Reference: TT1186
Salary: £18000 - £26000 per annum + OTE
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP