Seek better rewards. As a global organisation, we don’t believe in tying you down. We’ll help you achieve your professional and financial goals.
A job as a Recruitment Consultant with us opens doors to many exciting journeys and opportunities. This could be your first step on your career ladder toward Account Management, Team Leader or even Sales Director. If you’re looking for the chance to take your career to the next level and be well rewarded for it, then this could be the perfect career move for you!
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll be getting up to:
- Working with a team of experienced consultants, gaining detailed understanding of one or several of our specialist sectors within a local or national market.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You’ll work with them to identify their most marketable skills, and represent them with a number of our high profile clients. Using social media and other methods, you’ll keep in touch with those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring Manpower is the talent destination of choice.
- Using your keen communication and sales skills to proactively grow new client accounts, and to develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- You will work with some of the top brands in the UK market, and gain exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that.
It’s really about you:
- In our Recruitment Consultants we look for people who are genuinely as passionate about expanding their personal horizons as they are about expanding our business. You’ll need to be ambitious and driven.
- You’ll be the sort of person who enjoys expanding your client-base and building professional relationships through new business generation.
- You should have clear ambitions. Are you finding your current role doesn’t support you in doing the things you want to do? Or lacks the professional progression you want? Here, your ambitions as an experienced recruiter are how we mould your success story and your career with us.
- A competitive streak is great – we like a go-getter!
- Ideally, you’ll have a proven track record in a 360 recruitment role – but we will always consider Associates as well. Get in touch, whatever stage of your journey you might be on.
You could go anywhere – so why us?
As a successful Recruitment Consultant with us, you will benefit from:
- Excellent basic salary, alongside a market-leading commission structure, plus daily and annual incentives to make working with us worth-your-while – including awards ceremonies, winners’ lunches, lie-in mornings, early Friday finishes, all-expenses-paid Christmas parties, annual 5* super trips, competitions and more!
- A clear structured career progression pathway to leadership – some of our leaders only joined the business less than 3 years ago
- The opportunity to work with some of the most desirable client accounts – we partner with Sky, Cisco, CapGemini, Thomson Reuters, Amazon Web Services and many more. This means that within new business sales, our name can help you through the door.
- Global opportunities without borders – with a presence in 80 countries there’s no limit to where your career can take you
- A buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you
- Award-winning learning and development – our Talent & Training Team were awarded two gold and one silver award at the last UK Employee Experience Awards 2018 #EXA18, so we can provide you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Recognised external accredited qualifications (Harvard Business School, Apprenticeships, INSEAD)
- An intelligent sales-floor environment with full autonomy for each Recruitment Consultant – no micromanagement.
- Being a part of one of the world’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune, 2018).
So if you’re looking to build your future, let us help get you where you want to be. Apply now!
Job Reference: TT1137
Salary: £23000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: NA
Job Start Date: ASAP