Sector – Finance
Salary – Competitive + OTE + Company benefits
Location – London
As a specialist market expert the role is to develop relationships and win new business within the audit and finance sector. This post holder will be responsible for opening new accounts and developing existing clients in line with sales targets set as well as guide clients and candidates through the recruitment journey, using best in class market knowledge to ensure success. The longer term opportunity is to develop this market for Experis, growing our existing footprint within the industry and building a team.
Business Development Activities
- Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business.
- Canvassing potential Clients for new business.
Interview and Placement Activities
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and face-to-face interview.
- Ability to test and assess competencies in technical vertical as well as candidate behaviours
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Taking up references for applicants where necessary or as requested by the Client.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. CVs sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and ensuring full details are taken from all Applicants.
Record Keeping and Administration
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Marking-up CV’s.
- Preparing advertising copy as directed by Managers and contributing to overall marketing strategy as required.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Must have previous recruitment experience, preferably in Audit or Accountancy & Finance (not essential but must have the aptitude to work a specialist market).
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Experis to clients.
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with Clients, Contractors and Colleagues.
- Must be able to influence and have impact
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process – telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Ability to plan/manage own time effectively.
- Achievement Orientation – Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach.
- Must be prepared to work some unsociable hours to achieve objectives.
*Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say ‘Hi’.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT1236
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP