Recruitment Consultant- Temps ( £23k upwards + remote working and working from home 2/3 days per week + excellent benefits and stand out commission structure!)
Based in Cambridge: Manpowers top performing branch in the whole of the UK!
We’re looking for experienced temporary staffing recruiters that are looking for exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that. As a Temps recruitment consultant, jump straight into one of our highly functioning teams, where you will lead by example and guide more junior associates. You may have an existing client base that you can start working straight away, or you may need to come in and learn and build a new market from scratch – for this role we will need you to be focusing around manufacturing and production temp clients and roles.
Specialising in either temporary staffing, you will proactively identify and develop relationships with businesses that are looking to grow. You will work with them to identify top talent for their businesses, building relationships with current and future candidates.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent starting basic salary of £23k upwards depending on experience
- access to Manpowers database of huge global clients
- remote working! – be trusted to work from home 2/3 days per week!
- Working in Manpowers most successful branch with the opportunity to gain experience from consultants with years of experience
- excellent bonus scheme!
- excellent company incentives
- UKs best learning and development programme
- Fast tracked career progression!
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we’re building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable passive talent who are already employed
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short listing candidates for the client
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Leading by example, supporting the more junior associates with the recruitment lifecycle
- Working in line with required compliancy guidelines
please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click apply now!!
Job Reference: TT0977
Salary: Remote working, benefits, excellent bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP