Recruitment Coordinator – Bristol
The Recruitment Co-ordinators will assist in the management of an effective recruitment process to ensure ManpowerGroup can place a high volume of permanent candidates within the SLA’s and KPI’s of the programme.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent career progression and clear and structured career path
- access to a variety of global clients
- a fun, social and buzzing team vibe and office with regular social events
- Bonus to be earned!
- Paid holiday and benefits
- full training!
- Award winning learning and development programme
Recruitment Process Support and Administration
- Monitoring of central mailbox to acknowledge new vacancies loaded into Success Factors (SF)
- Preparation of external recruitment adverts within a set template from Job Descriptions
- Ensure internal adverts are uploaded within SF
- Posting of external adverts within SF and on all the external job boards that are determined by the Marketing Manager
- Liaising with Hiring Mangers, business partners and ManpowerGroup delivery teams to organise candidate interviews
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked for the interviews to take place
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Provide administrative support for Account Director and business partners where necessary
- Ensure Success Factors ATS is fully updated and reports completed
- Send out surveys to all candidates involved in the recruitment process
- Sending interview confirmation details to candidates
- Ensure rejection letters are sent out to all rejected candidates at each phase of the recruitment process
- Collate all the correct details for the offer approval documents and send to HR in a timely manner
We are looking for people with excellent organisation skills, keen eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration or call Nikita on 07483337199
Job Reference: TT1106
Salary: Bonus dependant on experience
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP