An exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Delivery Manager has become available to join Manpower at their RPO business with Jaguar Land Rover.
The Recruitment Delivery Manager is responsible for managing a cross functional recruitment team, ensuring a high touch service is consistently delivered.
In partnership with the Operations Manager and Account Leadership team, you will drive the setting of team objectives, strategic direction and development plans to ensure that we constantly seek opportunity to improve the way we work as a team and contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved
Act as a Trusted Advisor to clients and team on recruitment related matters. In partnership with your team you will provide key insights in market intelligence and industry trends to support recruitment strategies and client engagement. Proactively partnering with HRBP’s and key clients to understand their recruitment forecast and create effective sourcing strategies to meet this demand.
Provide coaching, guidance and leadership, to drive best practice to ensure a high performing and operational excellent team. Partner with wider team to gain their support with scheduling, interviewing, testing and where relevant the core team for passive candidate sourcing only. Identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service. Cascade relevant communications across the teams to ensure that everyone is aware of the changes within the account, contract and business. You will support the client’s goals & strategy and contribute to the continuous improvement of the account.
Skills and Experience;
- Proven experience of managing a team through effective coaching, people management and leadership
- Experience of capacity and performance management driving operational excellence
- Managing senior stakeholders through various communication methods
- Focused on driving continuous improvement opportunities within team and across the wider Manpower business,
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key decision makers
- Ability to create and drive effective and innovative sourcing channels with a pro-active approach to identify and attract key talent
- Understanding of recruiting SLA’s ensuring effective operational excellence is delivered
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to build effective relationships with candidates and clients
- Ability to understand, analyse, and interpret business requirements and information i.e. demand plans, attraction channels, market insights
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from clients, hiring managers and candidates
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
- Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, cultural fit etc.
- Strong understanding of HR policies/ procedures and employment law / practices
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Can work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Primary Job Functions
- Managing Client Stakeholders building sustainable relationships
- Work with Operations Manager, Senior Business Stakeholders and HR to understand recruitment demand
- Work with Operations Manager, Senior Business Stakeholders and HR to provide updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Support Client with overall recruitment strategies
- Support Client with providing market intel/insights to drive out to market approaches
- Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
- Manage Escalations through to resolution
- Monitor all workflow processes and ensure they are enhanced where applicable
- Ensure the compliance and governance of the contract and SLA’s are delivered and maintained
- Manage and populate of key stakeholder maps
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
- Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
- Manage the team to develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
- Manage a PSL performance and within in financial targets
- Work with Candidate Attraction team to design and implement campaigns
- Drive candidate satisfaction and ensure all candidates are screened, tested, and interviewed effectively to maintain SLA’s
- Drive SLA’s and team knowledge of end to end recruitment process.
- Ensure the ATS system is utilized to produce positive audit results
- Utilize reporting from ATS to support recruitment activities
- Provide data and information to support the Operations Manager with formal business reviews, attending and participating where appropriate
- Ensure operational excellence is met and performance issues are addressed and managed appropriately
- Manage all HR activities related to the team
Innovation and Operational Excellence
- Identify opportunities to continue to develop the account
- Drive improvements across the team and account
- Support with best practice and training across the team and account
Please contact Lauren on 07515 325190 for more details.
Job Reference: TT1501
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP