Recruitment Delivery Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Delivery Manager to work within ManpowerGroup Solutions, to support our RPO business.
The Recruitment Delivery Manager is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for candidates with ManpowerGroup Solutions. This may involve full cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding and cultural fit assessment and on boarding). A RDM should in all instances work with ManpowerGroup Solutions to find efficiency’s and continuous improvement to the existing programme as well as explore new opportunities.
* Managing client stakeholders and building relationships
* Work with senior business stakeholders and HR to understand recruitment demand
* Support client with providing market Intel/insights to drive out to market approaches
* Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
* Manage escalations through to resolution
* Monitor all workflow processes and ensure they are enhanced where applicable
* Ensure the compliance and governance of the contract and SLA’s are delivered and maintained.
* Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research
* Work with recruiting team to ensure all candidates are screened, tested and interviewed effectively to maintain SLA’s
Experienced required for this role:
* Experience working with various applicant-tracking systems
* Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, demand plans, marketing proposals
* Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, policies/procedures and employment law / practices
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from managers
* Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
If you are interested in this position please apply clicking the link below!
Good Luck job hunting!
Job Reference: TT0645
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP