Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator
location – Southampton
Salary – competitive + Quarterly Bonuses + Company Benefits
Working in Manpower’s Enterprise hub in Southampton, you will be part of a recruitment team and will specialise in temporary recruitment. You will be recruiting for a range of skill sets, but mainly customer service, administration and professional posts.
The Resourcing Specialist will be responsible for candidate attraction, screening, booking interviews and onboarding – all tasks through to offer; resulting in a large amount of candidate and hiring manager interaction.
- To proactively source candidates in line with client requirements and anticipated need utilising latest recruitment technology
- Maintain a talent pool of skilled candidates
- Track candidates in compliance pipeline and liaise with compliance team to ensure they are kept engaged
- See recruitment process through from end to end; attraction to on-boardingKey Skills, Competencies and Experience Required
Key Skills, Competencies and Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment across a large number of skills sets
- Ability to create and execute recruitment plan
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to advise internal and external colleagues on skill shortages and latest recruitment methods
- Flexible with hours and travelling as the role covers a large geographical area
- Liaise with the PMO and Contract Manager to identify key skills required
- Take ownership of new orders from PMO delivery agent
- Recruit for specific roles via CV searching, advertising and any other methods relevant to the role
- Pre-screen candidates and book for registration, managing your diary in the most time and cost efficient way
- Professional interview of candidates and skills assessments where appropriate
- Liaise with hiring managers to propose candidates, book interviews and confirm start dates
- Ensure PMO Delivery Team updated with candidates proposed, interview dates etc.
- Ensuring evidence of Proof of Right to Work and all other compliance information is seen, copied and verified in line with Company procedures
- Completion of compliant candidate application pack; including colour photographs for Care Worker Profile Card and evidence of training (both for social care roles)
- Liaise with Compliance Team to ensure care workers are fully compliant to care standards
*Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say ‘Hi’.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!
Job Reference: TT1240
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: May 2019