Experis are recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer who will play a pivotal role in the creation of market intelligence collateral for our broad range of high profile clients.
As an integral member of the team your role will be divided into a number of key accountabilities that will look to elevate the quality of service we provide to our clients through the provision of sound competitor insights and market intelligence, and to support the well-established recruitment team through the provision of comprehensive talent maps.
- Deliver researched shortlists for recruitment projects across, junior, senior and executive level hiring projects
- Research businesses within the vertical and produce top-down organisational charts and potential strategic recruitment target lists
- Develop and manage live talent pools enabling the business to deliver against “difficult to fill” opportunities across the key account function
- Support the Resource function in driving work force planning activities to minimise time to hire
- Perform in-depth candidate sourcing support across various mediums, e.g. Linked-In, Job boards and Database & Provide target lists gained via networking activity
- Develop strong relationships with Resourcing teams in order to support applicant delivery using standard and advanced methods
- Further the development of alternative sourcing methods across the business
- Ensure all applicants on the system are assigned to the correct talent pool
- Check the availability status of each candidate and update accordingly
- Running weekly reports to publish the talent pools to the client on a weekly basis
- Running ad-hoc reports in accordance with the client demand
- Attend client calls and meetings alongside the Account Director that relate to all activity
- Act as a point of contact for all suppliers and contractors that email a query through to the help-desk
- Experience in a customer focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress into account management or sales.
- Good computer skills and ability to acquire knowledge of the in-house candidate database swiftly in order to be able to undertake multi-level searches.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality over the phone and face to face.
- Networking skills.
- Tap apply
- Connect with the Talent Team recruiter (Jo Macoy) on Linked In and say HI.
Graduate, Trainee, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Trainee Sales Consultant, Sales Graduate, Business Graduate, Telesales, B2B, B2C, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate, Trainee, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Trainee Sales Consultant, Sales Graduate, Business Graduate, Telesales, B2B, B2C, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Reference: TT0859
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Benefits+Career Progression+Training
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Immediate Start/Flexible