Recruitment Team Leader
Driving and Logistics Sector
Newcastle City Centre
27-30k + Monthly Quarterly and Annual Bonus
**RECENTLY INTERVIEWED BY THE FINANCIAL TIMES**
It is estimated that there is a 50,000+ driver shortage across the UK. This is having a significant knock-on effect on other industries who rely on the logistics sector to meet customer demand. As the UK’s leading Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) training provider, Specialised Training Services (STS) offers the high-quality training and financial support that’s required to encourage more individuals to enter the industry. They have recently partnered with Manpower to provide recruitment support for drivers, both during their training and once they have passed their tests and acquired their licence.
The Role :
- To manage and motivate the Driving Academy Sales Team
- Drive Sales and Strong Client Relationships
- Keeping the Manpower Driving Academy Brand alive
- Understanding the Driver Shortage
- Set Targets and support achievement
- Believing in the product
- Strong working relationship internal and external teams
- Understanding the Billing process
- Working on Manpower Systems to ensure all compliance and reporting tools are up to date
- Be willing to go over and above
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
What’s in it For You?
*A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the
#LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future *Big money to be earned – with a lucrative commission structure
*Buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people!
*Love Social Media?
*Competitive with unbelievable drive to succeed?
*Connect with your recruiter Emma Sweeney on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
*Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #MPGworkforus
Job Reference: TT1411
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + OTE
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP