Regional Manager – Permanent Division – Edinburgh
- Are you an Experienced Recruitment Manager who can lead, develop and coach your team to further success?
- Do you have knowledge of Permanent recruitment, working with Local and National Clients?
- Do you want to be a part of an extensive network of Regional Managers, sharing information and best practice to improve our delivery and efficiencies?
If you answered yes – we want to hear from you!
The Regional Manager for our Edinburgh office is responsible for Manpower’s UK brand delivery for SMB permanent business, across all verticals within the Manpower five core markets – customer care, admin office, warehouse, manufacturing and driving and logistics – and you will be expected to maximise GP opportunity throughout your client base in each of these core areas. The geographical area will cover Edinburgh and the East Coast of Scotland, whilst liaising closely with the Permanent team who supports Glasgow and the West Coast.
You will initially manage a team of 2 Consultants, who work across White and Blue collar permanent markets, general business and National Accounts, but the plans are to grow to 4 very quickly You will be an experienced Coach, Leader and mentor, focused on developing your team to their full potential, investing your time in supporting them to deliver and exceed on expectations. The office is currently ahead of Budget.
- Translates, implements and drives strategy as set by the Head of Staffing
- Influences strategy through active feedback
- Delivers regional goals as set by the Head of staffing in line with wider strategy
- Builds a diverse talent pipeline
- Coaches direct reports to build capability
- Creates time for wider team that enables a coaching environment to focus and achieve performance expectations
- Ensures strong business mix of our specific sectors
- Actively leads business development through the team
- Meets clients and drives new business opportunity across all verticals Collaboration
- Performance accountability
- Works with the Support teams to drive efficient business
- Works with our Centre of Recruitment Excellence to deliver greater efficiency’s in placement process and improve ROI
- Develops relationships across front and back office and Manpower Group brands
- Demonstrates growth mind-set
- Builds profile through thought leadership and networking within region
- Understanding P&L and Budgets and Forecasting
- Drives system adoption and utilisation
- Data Analytic/CMS metrics as part of business thinking
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience delivering recruitment solutions in the Permanent area , and more specifically providing talent attraction campaigns to clients. As well as this, the successful candidate will have previously led a “business winning” recruitment team, through coaching and development of the team and have a full understanding of the market that Manpower, and it’s clients currently operate in.
You will be part of the Yorkshire, North East and Scotland Region, led by an extremely motivational Manager, and gain support and best practice ideas from our other Regional Managers .
Click apply now and start your journey to join our successful Global business.
If you’re interested in building your future and helping us to build ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Tap apply
- Email me on
- Connect with me on Linked In – Jo Macoy | Manpower Group and say HI.
Call 07786 276 074 to chat now.
Job Reference: TT0950
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Asap