Are you an Experienced Recruitment Manager who can lead, develop and coach your team to further success?
Do you have knowledge of Temporary, Permanent and Contract recruitment, working with Local and National Clients?
Have you previously experience with working across Blue Collar markets?
Do you want to be a part of an extensive network of Regional Managers, sharing information and best practice to improve our delivery and efficiencies?
If you answered yes – we want to hear from you!
The Regional Manager of our Temporary and Permanent Division in our Manchester office is responsible for Manpower’s UK brand delivery for Temporary business, across all verticals within the Manpower five core markets – customer service/contact centre, admin/business support, industrial/ warehouse, manufacturing and driving and logistics – and you will be expected to maximise GP opportunity throughout your client base in each of these core areas.
You will manage a team of Temp and Perm Recruiters, who work predominantly across Blue collar markets and White collar, general business.
You will be an experienced Coach, Leader and mentor, focused on developing your team to their full potential, investing your time in supporting them to deliver and exceed on expectations. There is also room to grow your team of Temporary Consultants in the future, to expand our business opportunities.
- Translates, implements and drives strategy as set by the Head of Staffing
- Influences strategy through active feedback
- Delivers regional goals as set by the Head of staffing in line with wider strategy
- Builds a diverse talent pipeline
- Coaches direct reports to build capability
- Creates time for wider team that enables a coaching environment to focus and achieve performance expectations
- Ensures strong business mix of our specific sectors
- Actively leads business development through the team
- Meets clients and drives new business opportunity across all verticals
- Performance accountability
- Works with the Support teams to drive efficient business
- Develops relationships across front and back office and ManpowerGroup brands
- Demonstrates growth mind-set
- Builds profile through thought leadership and networking within region and collaborating cross brands
- Understanding P&L and Budgets and Forecasting
- Drives system adoption and utilisation
- Data Analytic/CMS metrics as part of business thinking
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience delivering recruitment solutions, and more specifically providing talent attraction campaigns to clients. As well as this, the successful candidate will have previously led a “business winning” recruitment team, with Blue Collar experience, coached and developed a team and have a full understanding of the Temporary, Permanent and Contract markets and sectors that Manpower, and it’s clients currently operate in.
You will be part of the Midlands and North West Region, led by an extremely motivational Manager, and gain support and best practice ideas from our other Regional Managers across the Country. You will also collaborate extensively with the Regional Manager for Permanent Recruitment, also based in Manchester, to ensure we are providing full service options to our clients across the area.
Job Reference: TT1085
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum + OTE + Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: NA
Job Start Date: ASAP