Regional Sales Manager- Manpower Convenience
£38- £45k + Company car + expenses + Performance Bonus
Can be based from anywhere in the South West but will be required to travel to different Manpower Offices
In this role, you will be responsible for growing business opportunities across the ManpowerGroup Convenience network. Working in collaboration with Operations you will execute a sales strategy to drive GP growth & profitability across the South West.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong Recruitment Sales and Business Development background, especially if you experience lies within Driving and logistics, Administration, Call Centre, Logistics and Warehousing, Engineering and Automotive or Manufacturing.
- Develop the ManpowerGroup Convenience sector sales strategy and grow our GP value
- Increase the number of Manpower convenience sector new customers
- Achieve minimum expected visit numbers weekly and monthly
- Develop and implement new client pursuit plans (‘client first’) designed to deliver immediate returns and long-term profitable relationships
- Develop and implement added value concepts and services with new clients, focusing on higher value solutions
- Support the Convenience value propositions and differentiation to give ManpowerGroup the best chance of success
- Champion Convenience sales using all ManpowerGroup assets from digital to branches and co-ordinate the activity
- Ensure all sales activity and pipeline is tracked, qualified, and signed off in accordance with internal procedures
- Integrate the regional sector Convenience sales strategy with marketing to drive activity and opportunities
- Track and record all sales operations in Microsoft Dynamics
- Work closely and collaboratively with all parts of the sales and solutions function and wider organisation to drive opportunities and activity
- Manage all internal stakeholders throughout the regional Convenience sales process – across the team and for individual pursuits
- Ensuring that the appropriate commercial (financial and legal) processes are in place and adhered to for all regional Convenience opportunities
- Accountable for the commercial analysis and financial modelling for regional Convenience opportunities
- Thought leadership and creativity to ensure the Convenience team can deliver clients solutions for opportunities today and for tomorrow, recognising the skills revolution and the Human Age mega trends and the impact on our industry
This role will suit someone with the below experiences under their belt!
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for the team to attract and win new clients.
- Monitors performance to deliver against objectives/ deadlines / targets
- Networking and sales ‘opener’. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Sold innovative solutions to new clients
- Worked closely with the group, including the central teams, branch networks, marketing and operations teams
- Puts the client first – demonstrates a commitment to meeting clients requirements and expectations
- Experience of using data and trend analysis to inform future sales strategies
- Articulate communicator, developed negotiation and persuasion skills
- Works in a systematic, structured way, plans and manages own time effectively.
- Track record in delivery wins and profitable sales in the Convenience marketplace
- Upholds the group values and behaves with integrity towards clients and prospects
- Sets high standards of behaviour and performance for self and others
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information.
If you feel this role is for you, please contact Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 or send your CV directly – alternatively, please click ‘apply’!
Job Reference: TT0945
Salary: Company car + Performance bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP