Service Delivery Manager – Project Solutions Division
Manpower is one of the largest staffing services companies in the world, with revenues of $20 billion USD per annum and operations in over 80 countries. Experis is the specialist IT staffing and related services division of the Manpower group and is a wholly owned subsidiary.
Here in the UK, Experis (formerly Elan IT) provides ‘vendor on site’ services to a number of large multinational organisations predominately in the System Integrator, and high technology engineering space. Many of our UK programmes are part of Global programmes. Experis has five UK regional offices.
Our client relationships here in the UK have in many cases been in place for years and are characterised by a deep level of partnership and a very high level of collaborative innovation. Our client base includes companies such as Cisco, Cognizant, CapGemini, DXC, BT, Sky, GE, QinetiQ and others.
Increasingly our clients in the UK are asking us to take on the responsibility for the delivery of selected project outcomes in addition to sourcing and supplying the skilled resources that are needed.
Project Solutions is a strategic investment for us as we seek to broaden and enrich our service offerings to existing clients and new prospects. The Division is in growing year on year, has achieved significant profitable growth in a short period of time and also has successfully leveraged established Project Solutions relationships in the USA. We are now seeking to appoint a Service Delivery Manager to manage exiting and new services, facilitate the on boarding of new prospects and clients and to enhance the service to existing clients.
Nature of the role
As you would expect in a growing business function the role has a broad remit and will provide plenty of scope, challenge and opportunity. It is very much a ‘hands on’ role that requires a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise tasks to best serve our clients and the needs of the business as a whole. The Project Solutions Team has on-boarded a number of new service over the past 12 months and is now focused on expanding further through Staffing as a Service and deliverables based engagements.
1. Service Management
* Monitor and assess the performance of existing services to ensure defined SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
* Develop and expand existing services in line with client’s requirements.
* Work closely with Experis sourcing teams to successfully deliver technical expertise within Staffing as a Service deployment.
* Take ownership and be responsible for delivery of new projects and services.
* Be a single point of contact to key client stakeholders for existing and new services.
* Manage client billing processes.
2. Business Development and Bid Team support
* Support the existing Sales and Business Development teams in qualifying opportunities.
* Provide support to the Business Development Teams in advanced sales pitch cycles, presentations and in win strategy formulation.
3. Pricing & Solutioning
* Work with our bid team who will provide proposal ‘write up’, document generation and bid management.
* Liaise with our legal and finance departments to achieve sign off for new projects and services.
* Work with other Manpower brands and partner companies to deliver new and innovative solutions to client business needs.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
* 5 – 10 years’ experience in the IT services industry ideally with a systems integrator or IT/ Telco solutions provider.
* Ideally ITIL, Prince2, Agile or similar industry accreditation.
* Experience ideally gained with a mid-market sized player.
* Experience in delivering in an outsourced environment to SLAs and KPIs.
* A natural proactive approach to further account development and evidence of seeking additional opportunities to resolve Client challenges.
* Graduate calibre. Ideally with a qualification in IT or related.
* Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and presentation.
* Comfortable at presenting solutions to a variety of audiences in a simplified way and running service review meetings.
* Has team management experience.
* Daily commutable to London albeit that the focus is on getting the work done with travel to client sites expected.
If you are interested in this opportunity click the link below to apply, you ca also drop me an email with your details.
Good luck job hunting!
Job Reference: TT0780
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP