Onsite Service Delivery Manager – Manpower £30000 PA plus full Manpower benefits and bonus.
Manpower UK has a fantastic full-time job opportunity in Doncaster, working with our client, a leading telecoms brand. You will also be required to cover the Lincoln site when required.
This is a consultative, client-facing role in which you will be working as an integral part of an Account management team.
You will be accountable for the end to end contractual operational delivery which includes a hands-on approach to all aspects of Recruitment, HR, Employee management and Client governance. Adopting a partnership approach with the client, delivering expertise in all areas,your role will be to ensure that all sites within your remit,whether based on or off site receive the same level of service in line with the agreed operational KPI’s. You will report directly to the Account Manager
- As our Onsite Service Delivery Manager, you will have high level recruitment experience, either agency- or client-side, as a recruiter in a fast-paced, commercial environment AND
- You will have excellent man-management history as well as experience in client governance
- You will have outstanding attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- You need to be a creative thinker and leader
- Highly IT literate
- Experience of HR Process / Legislative Awareness
- You should be a strong team player
- You should be flexible and able to travel / drive
- What’s In It for You?
- Competitive basic salary with quarterly bonus
- Excellent coaching culture and training team
- Full benefits package including holiday, pension scheme and memberships
- Buzzing culture with like-minded individuals in a target-driven environment
- To operate as a true subject matter expert managing partnerships with a Manpower Client
Manpower and the ManpowerGroup lead in the ever changing world of work. We partner with our clients in order to help them strategise and plan around tackling a world governed by talent. We are one of Ethisphere’s most ethical recruitment business, we partner with over 80% of the Fortune 500 and have an Award Nominated Learning Development Team to help you #discoveryourpersonalbest.
Click Apply for this exciting opportunity as a Service Delivery Manager
Job Reference: TT0896
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + Quarterly bonus & benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Asap