Service Delivery Manager – Project Solutions Division
Predominantly based in Central London with travel to client offices required
Manpower is one of the largest staffing services companies in the world, with revenues of $20 billion USD per annum and operations in over 80 countries. Experis is the specialist IT staffing and related services division of the Manpower group and is a wholly owned subsidiary.
Here in the UK, Experis (formerly Elan IT) provides ‘vendor on site’ services to a number of large multinational organisations predominately in the System Integrator, and high technology engineering space. Many of our UK programmes are part of Global programmes. Experis has five UK regional offices.
Our client relationships here in the UK have in many cases been in place for years and are characterised by a deep level of partnership and a very high level of collaborative innovation.
Increasingly our clients in the UK are asking us to take on the responsibility for the delivery of selected project outcomes in addition to sourcing and supplying the skilled resources that are needed.
Nature of the role
As you would expect in a growing business function the role has a broad remit and will provide plenty of scope, challenge and opportunity. It is very much a ‘hands on’ role that requires a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise tasks to best serve existing service components. The Project Solutions Team has on-boarded a number of new services over the past 12 months and is now focussed on expanding further through Staffing as a Service and deliverables based engagements.
- Monitor and assess the performance of the existing service to ensure defined SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Manage client billing processes.
- Be a single point of contact to key client stakeholders
- Develop and improve the service in line with client’s requirements.
- Work closely with the Experis delivery teams to successfully deliver technical expertise and resource within the Staffing as a Service deployment.
- Take ownership and be responsible for Continual Service Improvement initiatives
- Map and document the clients engagement models
- Documents existing methodologies and processes for building technical delivery teams
- Consult with senior technical stakeholders to understand delivery challenges and propose effective solutions
- Consult with client account Directors to propose and implement enhanced project delivery models
- Use data analytics
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07483337199 for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: TT1078
Salary: Excellent bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP