Are you currently a Senior Recruiter or a Senior Recruiter within Engineering/Infrastructure OR a Recruitment Team Leader who is looking for the next step into specialising?
Manpower has a very exciting venture happening in our Edinburgh office within Engineering/Infrastructure, where we are looking to take the Scottish market by storm. You will be joining an established, successful Specialist Technical team which branches right across the UK.
We look for individuals who have clear ambitions, are you finding your current role lacks the professional progression you want? Or do you find yourself not being challenged in your role? Here, your ambitions as an experienced recruiter or associate are how we mould your success story and your career route with us…
As a Recruitment Team Lead at ManpowerGroup, you’ll be getting up to:
- Working with a team of experienced consultants, gaining detailed understanding of one or several of our specialist sectors within a local or national market.
- Managing the day to day activity of the consultants and driving activity.
- Helping your team Proactively identify and develop relationships with candidates and clients who are looking for their next career move.
- You’ll work with your team to identify their most marketable skills, and represent them with a number of our high profile clients.
- Actively seeking new clients for the specialist team to work on, push new business and growth.
- Mentor your team, help them be the best they can be!
- Using your keen communication and sales skills to tutor your team to proactively grow new client accounts, and to develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- You will work with some of the top brands in the UK market, and gain exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that.
It’s really about you:
- In our people we look for individuals who are genuinely as passionate about growing the ManpowerGroup business as we are. You’ll need to be ambitious and driven.
- You’ll be the sort of person who enjoys expanding your client-base and building professional relationships through new business generation.
So if you’re looking to build your future, let ManpowerGroup help get you where you want to be. Apply now!
Job Reference: TT1249
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: NA
Job Start Date: ASAP