Our Vision within Talent Acquisition is to source and secure diverse talent, enriching our business to deliver the growth and development of our people and products.
To source and recruit high calibre staff to fill our current and future vacancies, both directly and through our preferred recruitment agencies.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Source and interview candidates applying for permanent roles across the business
- Manage the relationship with our preferred recruitment agencies that provide both contractors and permanent staff to business
- Manage the Talent Acquisition budget, raise purchase orders for all agency costs, and process invoices received in line with our finance process.
- Execute the annual contractor renewal process and ensure salaries are benchmarked accordingly.
- Provide first-class stakeholder management across business in relation to Talent Acquisition.
- Prepare statistics and reporting against our annually-set KPIs.
- Manage annual activities to support the recruitment and promotion of our Industrial Placements and Graduates.
Background and Experience
This role would suit an experienced recruiter with knowledge of working in an in-house environment.
Minimum Skills & Education Required
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Proactive and confident approach to work; self-motivating; confident and effective communicator comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience of working with an ATS.
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Job Reference: TT0867
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 Month
Job Start Date: ASAP