Newcastle City Centre
Monday – Friday
We are looking for a strong administrator/co-ordinator to join our Newcastle branch on our CORE team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating of team rota’s
- Manage team holidays
- Absence Management / Return to work’s
- ¼ KRA setting goals and managing performance
- Performance Reviews 121’s – Training / Collaboration / Consistency Marking of VA team
- Daily distribution of work to the VA team / Regular updates and motivation of the team
- Analytical view of distribution of work to ensure all areas of the Sky account are managed
- The ability to keep accurate daily management information and act on any anomalies
- Confident use of Excel
- ATD and accuracy of information both given and recording is key to the role
- The ability to manage your own time effectively and juggle tasks is essential
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible approach to work and take on additional tasks when required getting involved with the team tasks
What’s in it For You?
- A 2018 Award – Winning Learning Development Programme (catch us at the #LearningAwards) to drive your career ambitions and give you the tools and connections to be a leader of the future
- Be part of one of the most Ethical Recruitment Businesses (Ethisphere, 2018) and a company working with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500.What next?
- Our tailor-made DEVELOPMENT PLAN could help you progress yourself on your career ladder toward Account Management, Team Leader and even Sales Director.
- Connect with me, Emma Sweeney on LinkedIn and say ‘hi’.
- Tweet us @ManpowerGroupUK with #discoveryourpersonalbest
- Check out our careerswebsite – http://careers.manpowergroup.co.uk
- Check us out on Facebook – @ManpowerUK
Job Reference: TT1466
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP