Team Leader (Contingent Workforce)
Location: Southampton – 2 days /Brentford (client site) – 2 days
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP – the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Team Leader (contingent workforce) to support the operational process and delivery of TAPFIN managed service solutions to a specific client. The Team Leader will be responsible for supporting the Programme Director and Team to deliver a service driven culture, ensuring SLAs and key objectives are met.
The Team Leader is responsible for a Team of direct reports who manage the contingent worker workforce, Statement of Work and outsourced requirements. They should work within the employment policies of Manpower Group Solutions; they are also responsible for the recruitment and continuing development of their teams to ensure that they drive high performance and deliver against all MSP objectives, KPI’s and SLAs.
The Team Leader will support the Programme Manager in ensuring continuous improvement opportunities are identified and supported, fostering innovation to challenge the norm.
The Team Leader will support the Programme Manager in engaging with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
- Responsible for team management including performance, development, training, setting and reviewing team objectives, ensure effective knowledge sharing and skills transfer amongst the team
- Line management of Programme Professionals
- Responsible for developing an extremely motivated team-working environment by engendering team spirit. Ensure regular 1-2-1s are undertaken, along with Team Meetings to enhance performance.
- Responsible for ensuring individual targets and also team targets are met.
- Responsible for effectively handling conflict, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earns the respect of those around you. You will lead the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour standards.
- Responsible for developing strong internal relationships with Programme Professionals to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery
- Pro-active resourcing planning with the onsite teams
External Communication Management
- Interface with key stakeholders and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery team.
- Update and transfer of all information regarding the contingent workforce
- Development of the clients employment brand I reputation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use.
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a ‘win-win’ situation
Internal Communication Management
- Responsible for supporting appropriate communications internally and feeding back account status and progress to Programme Manager.
- Attend management, client and project calls to support the success of the Programme
- Overall responsibility for delivery of the SLAs and KPIs of your Team
- Support Serviceline Remedy (Query Resolution) ensuring it is kept up to date, acting accordingly on results and findings and reducing ticket volumes.
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level client relationships across all business areas including HR. procurement, finance and business line managers. External you will support the Programme Director in developing high level partnership relationships with external suppliers, vendors and consultancies.
- Support the Programme Director in the strategic vision and development of the MSP programme
- Responsible for identifying continuous improvement within the programme and any efficiencies are implemented successfully.
- Support the Programme Director in managing the strategic relationships with all partners including technology providers, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors, including undertaking Supplier reviews with the Programme Director as required.
- Provide Management support on-site as needed
- Support Programme Manager on special projects as necessary
- Able to handle complex situations and effectively negotiate potential issues of areas of conflict, facilitating a ‘win-win’ situation.
Client Service Delivery
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with client through; the timely delivery and placement of contingent staff and/or Statement of Work. Management of delivery through the most effective sourcing strategy and classification without compromising on quality. Sourcing channels may include: internal candidates, referrals, third party supplier management, employed consultants, global resourcing and the self-source delivery team.
*Connect with me on LinkedIn – Sabeya Ali and say ‘Hi’.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below
Job Reference: TT1370
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: MAT Cover
Job Start Date: ASAP