Technical Delivery Consultant
£20,000 – 25,000 PA plus commission
Manpower – Leeds
Flexible benefits package to match your needs.
Are you highly motivated and looking to get as much from your career as you put in? Do you want your next position to give you the training and opportunity to develop your career?
If you are looking for a position where you’ll have the opportunity to develop, progress and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect career move for you! At ManpowerGroup we believe it is all about you.
What will you do as a Technical Delivery Consultant?
- To source and maintain a pool of active and passive candidates in technical and specialist markets for active recruitment assignments or KSS activity – such as engineering and manufacturing sectors
- Responsible for auditable compliance of the candidate pool.
- Pro-actively develop candidate attraction campaigns in line with client needs.
- To be an ‘expert’ on tools to develop business leads – ie Linkedin, Innovantage/Indeed and candidate lead generation to develop new business opportunities. Regular updates with Marketing etc to keep ahead of changes.
- Actively build candidate networks using various professional social media channels
- Identify additional opportunities for candidates within the local market, work with the branches to ensure each candidate has 3 opportunities to be considered for.
- Work to company KPI’s in line with candidates submitted per vacancy/interview minimum 3.
- Pro-actively run marketing campaigns & control prospect conversion.
- Ensure the CMS is consistently maintained and up to date with ‘real time’ information.
- Proactively build internal networks with ManpwoerGroup colleagues, to encourage collaboration
- Visit ManpowerGroup office locations throughout the UK to engage with and where needed train and support colleagues
- Experience in a recruitment resourcing/delivery role
- Strong IT skills – including Boolean searching and Microsoft Office
- Social sourcing experience, such as using LinkedIn
- A background in technical/specialist recruitment (desirable)
- Ability to learn and retain complex information
- Sales acumen – able to present opportunities verbally and in person
- Target-focused with the ability to perform whilst under pressure
- Engaging and articulate
So, what’s on offer for you?
- You will benefit from award-winning learning and development programs
- A clear structured career progression pathway
- Excellent basic salary, alongside a generous commission structure, what you earn is down to you with our commission scheme
- Incentive schemes including fine dining, trips and awards ceremonies
- A buzzing team vibe – you’ll work with passionate people just like you!
We are a people business and it is the people who will make the difference and drive our organisation forward. We believe our brand, heritage and vision speaks for itself, but check out our ‘Made By Me’ series on the ManpowerGroupUK YouTube channel to find out what our people really think.
Job Reference: TT1482
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP