Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Consultant (NO SALES) (Delivery)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Europe`s largest IT recruitment business in Altrincham. Fantastic job opportunity for a new graduate or highly motivated individual to join the Experis team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in South Manchester. Competitive basic and industry leading commission structure will see you earning between £27,000 and £32,000 in your first year. Consultants passed their third year are well on their way to a six figure salary. All of this and there is NO sales within these roles. Its working with some of our BIGGEST clients across the UK.
As a grad you`ve worked hard, you want:
– To earn enough not to ever live off spaghetti hoops and cereal ever again
– A portal, a gateway to an exciting career with bundles of potential
– The right to be treated as a credible business individual
– The chance to make money and mould yourself into a future leader/ visionary
– Fun, excitement. Opportunity to travel to unbelievable places and socialise outside of work
Experis is the technical arm of ManpowerGroup. We are proud to be the largest IT Recruitment Specialist in Europe. We work with over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 – or in layman`s terms, 500 of the world`s most admired companies.
We invest in over 400 staff across 6 thriving offices throughout the UK and Ireland. On any working day UK-wide, we have over 6000 highly skilled professionals out on assignment with our key clients. That means we have the scope, the backing to truly invest in and enhance our talent.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Experis Specialist Markets in Manchester, you`ll be part of a busy, exciting and sociable office of salespeople providing top, trusted IT staffing solutions across the UK
As a consultant, you`ll:
– Interview/ screen potential candidates
– Set up interviews and meetings with your candidates and your clients
– Get creative in order to find those tricky candidates. We encourage `professional` use of social media during work i.e LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
You`ll benefit from:
– The tools as well as the mentorship you need to become a great recruiter
– Incredible incentives and once-in-a-lifetime trips to exquisite places for top achievers, in case that gap year wasn`t enough to whet your appetite (Fabulous Las Vegas, Sun-drenched Miami, exotic Sri Lanka and many, many more!) as well as regular incentives which are just plain fun – takeaway pizza day at the office, regular team nights out, charity fun days and all-paid-for-by-Experis star-studded annual events.
– A target-driven and accepting culture in an office shared with equally ambitious people with no micromanagement but a very diplomatic and encouraging mentor who has had unparalleled success in the industry.
– Meritocratic career ladder – we promote on work ethic and success, not just longevity of service!
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have –
– A degree (not essential)
– We`d like some proven sales/customer service experience; B2B, telesales. Experience in a sales / office environment, but as long as you can prove it`s for you, you`ll be considered
– At least 6 months in current employ or a good track record of commitment
– Sporting or competitive streak is great – we like a go-getter. We want the kind of person who debates with housemates over who gets the first shower in the morning!
– Excellent telephone manner and presence – anyone can say they have this but being engaging and comfortable talking to people is usually a natural thing
*Candidates must be permitted to live and work in the UK to be eligible.
This role is based within Altrincham City Centre (3 Min walk from Train Station)
Sound like you? Tell us why. Joining us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant couldn`t have an easier first step and could be your perfect career move – just click `apply` or contact Emma Sweeney on the Talent Team direct.
Job Reference: TT0946
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP