Manpower – Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Bristol
The Manpower Group are a market leader in the professional staffing/ recruiting industry. Every year, we help 3.5million talented people make their next move.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants for Manpower UK work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets, industries and markets. The majority of our business focuses on five core markets – Driving and Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Contact Centres and Office/Administration. WIthin those markets, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need – from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process. Working with some of the biggest brands in the UK, we are proud of our heritage and our brand, and are looking forward to growing our workforce to stay ahead of the game, ahead of our competition, and retain our reputation in the market as the #1 Global Leader in Professional Resourcing and Workforce Solutions.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/ Aassociate Consultant, in this role you will:
– Gain access to numerous live accounts (a strong background in Account Management will serve well!) including several big FMCG companies and a wealth of household names.
– Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle, keeping in touch with your candidates, identifying them through Job Board, Database access and Social Media as well as liaising on a business / professional level with the end client.
– Learn the Recruitment trade with the largest Global Business, surrounded by experts including your direct report, Sarah Hornidge – a seasoned recruiter with unrivalled success in the sphere. She will coach you, guide you and train you up to be a successful Recruitment Consultant through regular interface and exciting new DevelopMe Wednesdays.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Associate Consultant, you can expect:
– A generous basic salary + annual benefits and a market-leading bonus / commission scheme.
– You will also have the luxury of earning commission from Week 1 working your multiple accounts
– A true 180 environment preparing you for the next step of Business Development / 360 Recruitment, should you wish to take it
– A fun, ‘banterful’ and insightful culture buzzing with likeminded people and industry experts within an extensive group of businesses.
You will be:
– Graduate Degree qualified or college educated OR have the ability to grasp Recruitment quickly due to a strong sales OR service background
– A competitive nature and a thirst to make money with ambitious life-goals
Applying for this job as a Trainee / Associate Recruitment Consultant couldn’t be simpler – get in touch today with me, your dedicated Relationship Manager and guide, Janey Holmes from the Manpowergroup Talent Team and I will strive to make this first step an easy and engaging one for you. I want to hear from you! Click apply or drop me an email / call NOW.
Job Reference: TT0463
Salary: OTE £30,000 + flexible benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP