Newcastle City Centre
£9 per hour
Minimum 8 weeks work
Working with Manpower you will get exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that. You will jump straight into one of our highly functioning teams leading the team to service one of our biggest clients – a leader in their field,
The On-Demand Video Assessor is responsible for the review & grading of an applicant’s initial Video Assessment via the Launchpad platform in-line with one of our clients pre-approved grading system. Training will be provided in relation to the platform and grading standards as part of a candidate’s induction plan.
This will involve:
- Review of all On-Demand Video Assessments aligned to their workflow by their Team Leader/Manager
- Pass/Fail/Hold of all candidates in-line with grading policy & process
- Ensuring a consistent approach to all reviews
- Achievement of SLA’s – number of reviews completed per day, consistent grading, systems data integrity
- Video Assessment experience desirable, however, phone/face to face interview experience is sufficient
- Experience of volume recruitment desirable
- Demonstrable experience in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent starting basic salary depending on experience
- Excellent company incentives
- UK’s best learning and development programme
- Fast tracked career progression!
Please apply now or contact me on Linkedin for a confidential chat.
Every day tens of thousands of people go to work because of us; and thousands of companies thrive because of the people we find them.
Throughout our 60 year history in the UK alone, we’ve led the way in the world of work. Few companies can match Manpower’s history, and we’re proud to remain the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions to this day.
We’re part of ManpowerGroup – the world’s workforce expert, which connects more than 600,000 people to work every day and helps more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
That’s who we are – but with the world of work always changing, we’re not standing still.
We know how people and companies work, and how they will work in the future. Because of what we do, businesses grow, communities thrive and lives change.
Job Reference: TT1519
Salary: Up to £9 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 8 weeks
Job Start Date: ASAP