Account Manager - Tech - Remote
Experis is a ManpowerGroup brand dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to support multiple clients with their tech requirements within various industry sectors. The role involves but not limited to; requirement oversight, relationship building, problem solving, stakeholder management, SLA ownership and third-party management - all whilst ultimately driving revenue growth across all accounts. If you want to become business savvy and create a platform to grow your own career, then this is the role for you.
- To take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of contract and permanent recruitment solutions for each individual hiring manager
- Ensure delivery against documented and agreed client SLA's and targets and take remedial action to improve where targets are failing
- To act as single point of contact for client business units ensuring a high touch value added service is provided
- To work with the Account Director to develop a specific business plan for accountable areas outlining processes and internal SLA's
- Effectively manage client expectations and satisfaction
- To create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships within the business units at all levels
- To liaise with the key functions that support the delivery process including internal delivery teams and external third-party agency suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing hiring managers
- Ability to educate client around the full Experis product set, and using buy in triggers to sell the solutions effectively
- Previous Account Management experience, though we are happy to consider individuals who have worked in the capacity of delivering into Key Accounts
- You will have a strong recruitment background
- Understanding of Experis delivery process
- Proactive and professional internal and external relationship management
- Natural problem solver
- Initiative is key and the ability to work autonomously
- Drive to succeed
- Highly consultative approach with a good work ethic and natural credibility
- Organisational skills with the ability to time manage and prioritise tasks
- Confident, assertive, and fair with strong communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with changing objectives
- Be able to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Influencing and negotiation skills
On offer is a competitive salary and development opportunities. If you feel you have the skills detailed above and are looking for long term career progression and development, please apply today.
At ManpowerGroup we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.