At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Manpower work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets, industries and markets including Driving and Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Construction, Engineering and many more.
The purpose of your role will be to support the implementation and process of centralising compliance and payroll across the Technical network.
Ensuring that all administrative processes work effectively and support the team in achievement of financial targets within deadlines. Jobholder to meet once a week with Office Manager to review progress against objectives and future requirements.
So, what will you be doing?
- Data entry
- Set up candidates and ensure we have the correct documentation
- Create specs
- Assign/ unassign associates
- Support associates and clients with set up of client & peoplezone
- Process sick/ tax docs/ manual timesheets
- Audits CIS / IR35/ LTD workers
- Preparing LTD company contractor documents
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Working with payroll companies to ensure that contractors are on the right payment scheme
- Supporting with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Dealing with Invoice disputes
- Payroll / invoice queries from both candidates and clients
- Ensuring the effective provision of administrative support to the team
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance candidate information on the database.
- Maintaining a detailed working knowledge of own team and awareness of how all others members of the other Technical locations operate
- Focusing on the continuous improvement of administrative tasks in order to increase efficiency levels and implementing improved processes as required
- Ensuring that all activity complies with all Company policies, procedures and legal requirements including health and safety and employment legislation.
- Ensuring all IR35 determinations are logged and processed correctly
- Must have a flexible approach and be able to prioritise workload depending on business needs.
- Previous admin experience
- Highly organised
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise your workload
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Remote working policy with a hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it.
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Cassie Bosanko