At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Employed Consultant Support Team as our Staffing Manager. Sitting within the CoRE function of ManpowerGroup, this role provides an exciting opportunity to work with and support a growing team of Experis-employed consultants, assigned to a large variety of different clients. You will provide support with HR and development, taking a genuine interest in the career paths of each of our consultants and supporting their aims, by working with Account Teams across the Group. You'll also be able to engage with clients and work with them to support their use of ECs in their business, taking a long term and innovative approach to the model and its deployment.
Employed Consultant Staffing Manager
So what will you be doing?
- Build and maintain quality relationships with the EC population, Account Management Teams and clients through active management of assigned ECs and the quality and management of the performance review process.
- Maintain effective and mutually beneficial relationships with Client Account Management Teams ensuring an aligned approach to EC and Client management.
- Work in partnership with the EC delivery team and Contractor Care to ensure an aligned and seamless processes from recruitment and onboarding through to redeployment.
- Build relationships with wider group departments and divisions for example the group branch and on-site network to enable a collaborative approach.
- Maintain effective and collaborative approach with Head Office HR Support as well as other support functions including Human Resources Business Partners, Finance & Billing, Payroll, Legal and Compliance.
- Actively seek provide and seek feedback and opportunities to collaborate.
- Maintain excellent service levels and penetrate accounts.
- Anticipate and plan for Client needs through regular and structured service reviews.
- Identify new opportunities and cross selling opportunities, engaging with counterparts across the Group businesses.
- Seek to extend assignments where possible and/or actively work to redeploy ECs.
- Manage absence and periods the EC is away from work (Absence management, cover etc) to maximise billable hours / margin.
- Obtain leads for and from other Group businesses etc.
- Utilise group market information and sakes materials (MEOS, White papers etc).
- Joint visits with colleagues in other Group clients to discuss the EC model for appropriate roles.
- Completion of weekly ,monthly, quarterly and annual MI/Dashboard.
- Diary management to ensure EC & Client visits, reviews, are issued in a timely manner.
- Expense authorisation (queries and exceptions).
- Managing own and ops expenses to maximise efficiency.
- Completion of client visit reports, EC reviews and working with Account Teams on expanding use of model.
- Manage self-audits for expenses, referencing and vetting and quality procedures etc (compliance).
- Other tasks and duties as may be reasonably required and/or requested.
- Ability to work with multiple clients at different levels of the business.
- Proven experience of managing people effectively, using and following HR processes, including grievance, disciplinary and performance management.
- An understanding of Assignment based employment and employment contracts.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and adapt style to suit different audiences, nationalities and cultures.
- Exceptional organisational skills, including superior multitasking ability.
- A high attention to detail with a keen eye to spot inconsistencies / errors.
- Intermediate - advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Commercial awareness and acumen.
If you're interested and skilled in people management and HR processes, then this is a unique opportunity to put your knowledge and skills to practical use, whilst gaining an understanding of the model and how it is used to benefit ECs and clients. You'll engage with clients and hiring managers to provide feedback and complete performance reviews with ECs and implement performance Improvement Plans when necessary, working with the Account Team and client to avoid an early end of assignment. You'll proactively manage these situations to resolution, or implement alternative processes as necessary, up to and including the disciplinary procedure.
Your HR and People management skills will help mitigate the risk to the business of any litigation and reputation damage and you'll always ensure that EC related activity and work is completed in line with company policies, and legal requirements, but also our values as an organisation.
Please click apply for immediate consideration.